Just a quick question....I have bought a hp prime just recently and I thought the geometry app was going to be like the prizm or the ti inspire were as they are more based towards cad ....is there anything I could do to change this on the prime to be more like the above mentioned[/code]
I haven't used the ti nspire or prizm geometry functions, but if you could elaborate a bit on what exactly you want of the prime's geometry app, I could potentially try to modify the app and send you it.
In the future, please give your topics more descriptive titles, as I have edited the title of this topic. I also moved it to the General and Calculator Open Topic, as it does not belong in General Programming. Jetlego, no offense, but I don't believe any of the built-in apps are editable, although using the built-in programming features they can be augmented with additional features. As jetlego asked, what are you trying to do with the app that you can't do?
Actually, Han's 3-D graphing app is a modified copy of the advanced graphing app. While you cannot directly modify or delete the built in apps (yet), you can create seperate copies which you can modify to your heart's content.
EDIT: Whoops, thats essentially what you said, Kerm. Sorry about that.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours