So apparently Cemetech doesn't have a real mascot, just Blub the fish.
Code:
>(<')

So, we need to come up with ideas! Post your ideas below, and at some point we will hold a vote on the best one. Also we might need an artist to draw it later (if we even get as far as voting...)

My idea:
A half cat, half calculator hybrid!

IT BEGINS[/code]
Didn't we had a Cemetech pony a while back? We even shipped him with the Omnimaga pony.
What about Kerm's dog, Pepper?

See the candid photos thread for pics.
We do not need a mascot. And it most certainly would not be a pony.
That's what Linus said - and he ended up a Penguin Smile
If anything, it has to be part calculator, or have code in its blood. Razz
Why not a robot of some sort ?
merthsoft wrote:

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new

We don't need a mascot.
merthsoft wrote:

First point correct, second point SO correct. Razz
We have a mascot. It's the lightning bolt.
i think that as it were, Cemetech should be recognised by the Name, NOT by a symbol.
merthsoft wrote:
^This, especially the pony part. Besides, even Omnimaga doesn't have a mascot (the lobster in the banner doesn't count, because it's just a reference to an old running gag. I don't think Netham45 would like to be refered to as a mascot.) and never did. Revsoft had some rabbit and Maxcoderz a parrot, while Cemetech has Blub, but that's pretty much it.
So what is blub?.. and yeah no need for a mascot. Omni has a lobster but that's just a giant joke against netham45 and we just like to mock him with it.
geekboy1011 wrote:
So what is blub?.. and yeah no need for a mascot. Omni has a lobster but that's just a giant joke against netham45 and we just like to mock him with it.

Blub club! >(<')

Blub actually predates me joining so I don't know the full story. I'm sure more could be found by searching the forums though.
pcb_master wrote:
So apparently Cemetech doesn't have a real mascot, just Blub the fish.
Code:
>(<')

TAKE THAT BACK YOU JERK.

ALL HAIL BLUB! >(v')
TheStorm wrote:
Blub actually predates me joining so I don't know the full story. I'm sure more could be found by searching the forums though.
Google doesn't find anything real useful. Just this discussion on UTI of whether it needed a mascot. As here, the consensus seemed to be that one was unnecessary.
I have the creative mind, but not the artistic skill. I can picture it in my head completely, but just cant make it as much of a reality as I want.

How about a "Transformer" calculator. Based on the CSE.

Picture that! ;-D
BlackOnyx wrote:
I have the creative mind, but not the artistic skill. I can picture it in my head completely, but just cant make it as much of a reality as I want.

How about a "Transformer" calculator. Based on the CSE.

Picture that! ;-D

^ I like that
Screen the has a colored pic for a face, link port for one hand, USB port for the other, body could be the number pad, and the legs could be the /+-x[ENTER] buttons, and the other leg the the other side. D-pad could be right in the middle, or as it is on the calc itself.
My old profile picture?
Those with long memories will get the humor.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours