I had this idea a while ago that we should have a leaderboard for a selection of popular TI games, whereby the highest scores for each game would be collated into a top ten. The idea was given the thumbs up by Kerm, so here it is. Top scores will be placed onto this post.

Cemetech Leagues

GAMES

As yet, I haven't decided on any games, so please post suggestions. My initial ideas are:

- Uncle Worm
- Paper Plane
- Invalid Tangram

RULES

1) If you wish to submit your highscore onto the league, you must provide photographic evidence.

2) No use of emulators.
i know that Dying Eyes has some scores, might be worth looking into that. then there is Lotus Turbo Challenge, Bubble Bobble, Pyoro, and Fire Track II. i cant think of any other games right off the top of my head.
TetricA.
At one point I had a really high score on cascade.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours