Here it finally is, my latest ball machine Apocalypse!
It took more than half a year to build.
The gallery is on my website: http://www.sorunome.de/knex/ballmachines/apocalypse
Hope you'll enjoy it!
Looks incredible! Did you plan it out ahead of time, or kind of build sections of it on the fly?
All built on-the-fly. That can get very frustrating some times, especially if you look at how dence that thing is, the last few paths were almost impossible to add Shock
Kinda killed this thing today Very Happy

This probably belongs in "Build with Blocks".
It was very entrancing, very impressive. I'm sad to see it in the big piles of death.
I wholeheartedly agree that that was quite impressive. What do you think your next project will be?
elfprince13 wrote:
This probably belongs in "Build with Blocks".
Didn't know that existed, thanks to whoever moved it Smile
Pineapplex2 wrote:
It was very entrancing, very impressive. I'm sad to see it in the big piles of death.
Haha, it was fun to destroy ^^.
Plus for me the important thing isn't the finished product, it is building it.
Electromagnet8 wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree that that was quite impressive. What do you think your next project will be?
First of all some instructions on some of the lifts/other parts.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours