So I am one of the many who play the game known as Dota 2 on Steam. It is a MOBA, or a game similar to League of Legends or Smite or the original DotA, which was a mod for Warcraft III.

I want to make a Dota 2 team for people from Omnimaga and Cemetech who also play Dota 2.

Anyone interested?

Also - If you have never played it before, it's a freebie on Steam. Play it, and try it out. It's really fun, but you might want to play with a friend before you play public matches (Friend me on Steam, and I'll teach you. My ID is pimathbrainiac).

EDIT: Steam group for interested people: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CalcDA
Almost no one here plays it http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9933&highlight=

You're unlikely to get this running
I'm just trying to gauge interest Razz

Also: I posted this on Omni as well, so it may be more likely to happen, it may not.
pimathbrainiac wrote:
I'm just trying to gauge interest Razz

No that's cool, I'm just showing the chances of it happening up front. Most of the calculator community seems to be more into things like minecraft and that 2D ripoff of it for some reason instead.

I'd personally try DotA2 if I could learn how to play without joining a server and getting yelled at for being new
Then friend me on Steam, and I'll teach you in a few private matches. It's how I learned.
pimathbrainiac wrote:
Then friend me on Steam, and I'll teach you in a few private matches. It's how I learned.

Maybe this weekend, got work to do this week. Thanks for the offer though
I can't do weekends, but I can do most weeknights between 7 and 10. (My dad's home on the weekends and sucks up all the bandwidth *shrugs*).
I personally play smite, and it is currently my main game. I recommend that you guys should try it out.
You should play Dota 2 and join the Alliance, then!

I don't care for Smite, personally. The perspective is rather confusing, if you ask me.
I'd be much more up for just playing regular old DotA.
Yeah but some people *cough* me *cough* don't have WCIII, and Dota 2's free.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours