This is a really stupid, addicting game for Apple products, in case you didn't know. My version of it is a hybrid program, and to play, you need to turn the calc sideways! As of now, it is fairly quick, but I still need to work on it a bit; as of know, if you hit a pipe, you don't lose, and there is also no score... Anyways, this is one of my current projects, and I hope I'll be able to finish it...

Any suggestion? Questions? Comments?
Hey, you can check this program out. Sounds pretty similar.
http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=883
Differences:
1. Mine is closer to the game as it is played sideways, making the dimensions more like the original.
2. Mine is a hybrid program, the vast majority in BASIC.
3. I made it, rather than downloading someone else's.

The game now has better graphics, an intro screen, and high score that is set to a finance variable so that it does not get reset if RAM is cleared.
zeldaking wrote:
Hey, you can check this program out. Sounds pretty similar.
http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=883

I'm the one who made that.
I chose to make my game horizontal instead of vertical because, if it were vertical (and I still used the same flappy bird sprite as on the iPhone), it would be too squished.

However, best of luck in making your version.
I made a sideways on in Axe. I hope yours will be awesome Very Happy
5365707065Bruyland wrote:
I made a sideways on in Axe. I hope yours will be awesome Very Happy
Is yours in the Cemetech Archives yet? If so, where can users find it?
I hope mine will be awesome too... Thanks!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours