After wrestling with the source code of Doors CS v5.0 TI-83+, soon to be released, all day trying to solve a bug in the shell. I tried several different things, narrowing the problem down to a corruption of the temporary variables creating by Doors CS at 9872h. I finally discovered that for some reason the memory set to load SEs into was also 9872h, so I found a new place for them in APDram, 86ECh. I also cleared up a problem with ALEs (Appended Library Extensions). In addition, the manual is nearly done. I now need to check DCS assembly program running and write the SDK, and the final v5.0 release will be ready.