Site Design: Phase II + Search
Published by KermMartian 18 years, 3 months ago (2006-02-26T21:51:05+00:00) | Discuss this article

I have now completed Phase II of the new site design, which involves moving all of the site pages over to the new template. This was done my making the navigation for the pages more understandable and simple, with easy-to-use boxes of links in each of the main sections. In addition, I heavily modded phpDig into a site search function that can be found at the upper-right of every page using the site template. In addition, I have fixed two bugs reported about the general site: news displaying and archive 403 errors. The news articles all display correctly now, and no file in the archives should return a permission (403) error. Onto phase III, moving the forum over to the new template!