This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Dragon OS => Your Projects
United-TI Archives -> Dragon OS

» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 12 Feb 2004 11:53:29 pm    Post subject:

You don't. Creating an OS is much different from creating an APP. I'd explain it in detail now but I haven't the time. Maybe later.
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 13 Feb 2004 01:07:19 am    Post subject:

the icons probably will not be resizeable...if you want smaller ones, just fill in blanck space...if you want larger ones...well, you can only fit like 9 objects on teh desktop with 8*8 icons, so i wont go bigger than that.
Keith Pierce

Advanced Member

Posted: 23 Feb 2004 08:45:50 am    Post subject:

hey got a idea why not have DragonOs have all the system flags in it like Calcsys does and you will be able to turn on and off whatever and whenever you may want!
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 23 Feb 2004 03:54:48 pm    Post subject:

They could be in the control panel. But only the ones that work. Besides, this is going to be designed so that you never have to exit the APP. So that probably won't work. It's a cool idea though.
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 23 Feb 2004 10:01:32 pm    Post subject:

this topic is being moved to the forums at my home site, DragonFire Programming here please come and share your thoughts there.
Recursive Acronym

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 Dec 2006 06:33:30 pm    Post subject:

The best way to make a BASIC password protector, in my opinion, is to use the random number generator. Just encrypt any important content with it; the initial seed is the key/password, and can be any floating-point number.
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 15 Dec 2006 06:39:22 pm    Post subject:

ummm....wtf?

first DragonOS isn't even written in Basic and second off the last post was almost 3 years ago....
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 3 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement