This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Fate by Fire: The Sword of Neisius => Your Projects
Justin W.
Shattered Silence

Advanced Member

Posted: 26 Jun 2003 10:12:25 pm    Post subject:

Well the subject arose in the main topic so I decided to take a poll to see what people want. So please let it be known whether you want a male or female secondary character.
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 26 Jun 2003 10:25:15 pm    Post subject:

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
you could add some little love line in there

If it is a she she could die or she/he could be a family member

just a thought
Justin W.
Shattered Silence

Advanced Member

Posted: 26 Jun 2003 10:28:17 pm    Post subject:

If it is decided that the secondary character is a female it will most likely be his sister and have some touching part in the story.
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 26 Jun 2003 10:35:03 pm    Post subject:

Kill her!! Kill her!! (jk) plz don't do one of those tragic deaths right before the final battle or a big moment b/c the really sucks (like Arith in Final Fantasy VII)
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 27 Jun 2003 03:04:00 am    Post subject:

I say go for something like that Final Fantasy drama thing, if you acheave (sp?) it in a calculator game it would be quite an acomplishment. In the end it could only add to how good the game is.
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 27 Jun 2003 12:04:38 pm    Post subject:

u could have the end boss kill her, so u have this angry hatred for him and send everything uve got at him! and then after the battle, u find out she is just hurt badly, and she is savable, so u take her to the village, and u live happily ever after! u could add a trip to the medicine man there before the happily ever after Wink
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 27 Jun 2003 09:20:06 pm    Post subject:

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
and then you find out she really isn't your sister and you marry her and have many long years together and like a bizillion kids

THE END
Pascal

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 28 Jun 2003 01:53:02 am    Post subject:

you could effectivly netralize the sexist tension, by allowing either a femail or male companion. The image of the companion is then seen as more of a companion, and less of a male frined, or a femail attraction. More of an assistant warrior by your side, and less of a person.
Spyderbyte

Advanced Member

Posted: 28 Jun 2003 01:10:02 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
More of an assistant warrior by your side, and less of a person.

Well if you just want that, why don't you go for a robot? Very Happy

Spyderbyte
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 28 Jun 2003 05:42:33 pm    Post subject:

because a robot cannot think well enuf (yet Wink ) to assasinate.
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 28 Jun 2003 11:19:57 pm    Post subject:

thats what you think
Pascal

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 01 Jul 2003 01:33:10 pm    Post subject:

well technically it will be a robot, since the secondary character will be controlled by the program. This game takes place in a distant time where robots were non existant. Now that I think about it, I think a femail would be a good companion.
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 01 Jul 2003 01:57:46 pm    Post subject:

so do i! i think most of us do, except for the few who dont...
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 01 Jul 2003 02:43:00 pm    Post subject:

Adm.Wiggin wrote:
because a robot cannot think well enuf (yet Wink ) to assasinate.

hey!! watch your tonge bcuz i have nice mount and blank space on my wall. and yes, id do it myself.
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 01 Jul 2003 02:56:25 pm    Post subject:

what?
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 01 Jul 2003 04:42:16 pm    Post subject:

i was (still am) mad at him for saying that we robots cannot think well enough to assassinate. we are very capable (most of us, anyways) of assassination. not only that, but if i do kill someone, what u gonna do, turn me off? might want to keep three eyes watching your back and when u sleep.

if anyone feels threatend by this message, id do not mean it in a threatening manner. Surprised i just got a little steamed (yes, robots do get steamed) when adm. verbally bashed my kind. Mad
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 01 Jul 2003 05:11:12 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
we are very capable (most of us, anyways) of assassination. not only that, but if i do kill someone, what u gonna do, turn me off?

If you kill me i will turn you off
Justin W.
Shattered Silence

Advanced Member

Posted: 01 Jul 2003 07:01:47 pm    Post subject:

Right....ok. Would you mind keeping on topic? If you desire to talk about robots being capable of assassination then do so in the general forum. I want to develop an rpg, not discuss things that do not pertain to the rpg itself.
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 01 Jul 2003 09:29:35 pm    Post subject:

sry

so are you able to see the guy attacking, the rpg jeffery adn i are doing has that and in basic i hope yours does
Justin W.
Shattered Silence

Advanced Member

Posted: 01 Jul 2003 10:22:00 pm    Post subject:

Yes. I intend on having as many animations as possible.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 3 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement