This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Sonic => Your Projects
Neostar

Posted: 30 Jun 2003 10:22:30 am    Post subject:

okay, has anyone seen a Sonic the Hedgehog game for the TI-83+? I would really want to play it, if there is one....
JesusFreak
JesusFreak

Posted: 30 Jun 2003 10:25:50 am    Post subject:

I never saw one
It would be hared to make and in asm fyi

This is more of an OPEN TOPIC question than a basic one
Neostar

Posted: 03 Jul 2003 09:32:56 am    Post subject:

I meant to put it in Z80 assembly, I don't know why I put it here. But anyway, when I learn ASM, I'm gonna make one. This topic can now be deleted... or moved which ever anyone prefers.
John Barrus

Posted: 03 Jul 2003 12:16:33 pm    Post subject:

We are making one. It's in the 'Sonic' board...
SniperOfTheNight

Advanced Member

Posted: 03 Jul 2003 12:33:03 pm    Post subject:

Yea,we're working onan Assembly Sonic game. As John said,check the Sonic board in the4 "Featured Programs" section.
Adm.Wiggin
aka Tianon

Know-It-All

Posted: 03 Jul 2003 02:13:28 pm    Post subject:

ya! check it out, i think it will be pretty cool with all of us UTI people on it! our first joint creation!
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 03 Jul 2003 07:29:58 pm    Post subject:

I am moving this topic to the sonic board without making a link to it in Open Topic.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement