This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Sonic => Your Projects
United-TI Archives -> Sonic

» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madskillz

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 07:59:03 pm    Post subject:

I'm pretty busy with school and getting RevSoft back up so I wont be able to do anything until May. I'm not sure on Digi's plans.
Hayleia

Posted: 16 Feb 2012 02:27:04 pm    Post subject:

According to the date of the last post, I would say that this project is dead Sad. Am I right ?
tiuser1010

Posted: 26 Feb 2012 09:50:45 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
According to the date of the last post, I would say that this project is dead Sad. Am I right ?

Well I know the last post was about 10 days ago, but....

It would appear so yes however...

There has been a lot of work that has gone into this game and I would hate to see it go to waste.

Though the graphic guy hasn't been seen since..... um anyway, He left some great graphics and great sprites (particularly sonic)
Digitan put a lot of work into the physics engine of the game, and even got a couple of gif animations up to show his progress
Though its not up any more, The Sonic calc site showed an animation of sonic inside of a "playground" so to speak, where he was functional to a degree being able to go up ramps, and jump.(however I don't think animation demonstrated him running a classic sonic loop)

I say all this to say that there maybe, just maybe, with all the graphics,Physics(though there isn't much, coding just discussion), and a really fast scrolling routine, might be enough for a working sonic game. It just has to be brought all together. It may not be a professional as originally envisioned, But it something. It may not even be fast, but its something.

So to answer your question again from a fellow non-worker-on-the-sonic-for-calc perspective, It does look dead, but i feel like it could just as easily come back by either the original people start working on it or someone else decides to pick up the project were it ended.

LONG LIVE SONIC!
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 38 of 38 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement