This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Sonic => Your Projects
United-TI Archives -> Sonic

» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Art_of_camelot

Posted: 08 Feb 2008 11:02:54 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I'm sorry for the liberal use of caps in the above, and am really sorry for failing to look at the date stamp AGAIN.

S'okay. Most everyone has done it at least once, its just fun to laugh about. Especially when its 3 years! =P
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 10 Feb 2008 09:31:37 am    Post subject:

Art_of_camelot wrote:
Quote:
I'm sorry for the liberal use of caps in the above, and am really sorry for failing to look at the date stamp AGAIN.

S'okay. Most everyone has done it at least once, its just fun to laugh about. Especially when its 3 years! =P
[post="120134"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

And especially when it's like 7 hours short of exactly three years. Very Happy
SonicBoom95

Posted: 11 Feb 2008 01:06:33 pm    Post subject:

See, and the irony here is that I bet one of my friends that I would not look like an uber-n00b within my first month of registration. I now owe him 100 dollars.

I'm trying to make myself look intelligent, but it is really hard when all the threads you're interested in are 3 years old.
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 11 Feb 2008 01:41:32 pm    Post subject:

well I did this once here even after being registered for 3 years x.x
Areign

Posted: 11 Feb 2008 03:29:27 pm    Post subject:

one time i was like "how did you post that two days from now???? H4X!" because it was the third and the post date was the fifth, god i felt dumb.
SonicBoom95

Posted: 19 Feb 2008 11:59:44 am    Post subject:

Okay. Back on topic. My question is, will there be a Green Hill Zone remix if we have dedicated sound? In fact, will there be any remixes? Because while I like remixes, I'd love to see some original tunes in the game. I can help with composing if needed.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 3 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement