This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Final Fantasy => Your Projects
Babyboy

Advanced Member

Posted: 08 Jul 2005 10:22:33 pm    Post subject:

Hi, this is where i will put the new stuff. like the latest build and a running feature tally

build1

its really lame right now because for 3 years i have been learning and redoing the entire game so this is what is done (maybe)

1. 3 areas all hardcoded
2. armor shop code complete, can buy and sell
3. most items are interactive
4.wicked fast walking code
5.the final work on my rotating arrow code (maybe)
6.some mini games that may/maynot work.

ehh. not impressive at all, but try it out

hey, i know that the coding is bad, but its the way that i understand the language, there probably is a better way to make X=Y but i understand it my way. please take it from a gamers view.
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 09 Jul 2005 09:33:11 pm    Post subject:

ERR:INVALID DIM
Babyboy

Advanced Member

Posted: 09 Jul 2005 10:32:21 pm    Post subject:

found it... carap!!, ths is an old one

NOOOO, ok, give me 24 hours. oh great, now i look like a liar, apparently this one wants a pic file and a list, ok ill find the hard code of my other one and retype

SORRY!

Edit: ok try the game now

Last edited by Guest on 09 Jul 2005 11:56:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 10 Jul 2005 07:06:46 pm    Post subject:

look nice, I like how you draw all that stuff with lines and pixels. Btw by the way the lil dude walked I guess you use pxl-test for collision detection, right?
Babyboy

Advanced Member

Posted: 10 Jul 2005 10:16:39 pm    Post subject:

yup, all of that is pxltest, but 2\3+/- so the maps got kinda distorted

i use lines and pixles so the game soesnt require 3000 ram AFTER the game.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement