This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Sonic => Your Projects
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 10 Sep 2005 01:20:45 am    Post subject:

For those involved in the Sonic Asm Project, I have installed some sort of Project Management software for us to play with located at http://projects.unitedti.org, if you are/have been actively involved with the Sonic Project, or wish to help please send me a PM, and I will create you a base user account so you can login. Please include the base role you wish to be in. Currently I have two types of roles created Artist, and Programmer. If there are suggestions for more roles please let me know so I can add them.

There was mention for a need to use some type of software like this to help manage this project, this is my response to that need. We will be testing out how useful it is as we use it to work on finishing Sonic, and if it works well then I expect we should use it for future projects that involve more then one person.

--AlienCC
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 10 Sep 2005 02:06:35 pm    Post subject:

Sign me up! Maybe can add a tester role too. Once we get a level or two.
shadowing
Powered by 64

Calc Guru

Posted: 10 Sep 2005 05:17:37 pm    Post subject:

Sign me up. ;)

I think we can get this thing well done and tuned. Smile
Madskillz

Posted: 10 Sep 2005 11:38:07 pm    Post subject:

Me too! Programmer...
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 12 Sep 2005 04:16:41 am    Post subject:

So far everyone that has asked has been added in (check your PM's for access information), I think this will speed up our movement on this particular project quite a bit.

As a side note anyone else who is interested in using this for another project please let me know.
MissingIntellect

Posted: 12 Sep 2005 09:13:43 pm    Post subject:

Jon,
I'd love to help contribute my assembly skills to this project.
It's good to see a true open source collaborative community project like this. Smile
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 12 Sep 2005 09:51:39 pm    Post subject:

It took me a while to find it, but I believe this to be the best out there, I like it a lot more then the one we use at work which is not free in any way. Plus I think we really needed something like this to make the project progress much more since there is more then just one person gunning at this one.

--AlienCC
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 12 Sep 2005 11:36:07 pm    Post subject:

The projectmanager is really helping the organization. This joint project stuff might actually work! :biggrin:

MissingIntellect, I'll see if I can coordinate something with Madskillz and shadowing. I'm betting we'll also need a programmer on every calc type (and shell, maybe).
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 12 Sep 2005 11:41:30 pm    Post subject:

I've already commited to doing the Ti-85 port, but if there is enough time and I get the hang of this Assembly stuff yet again, I might just maybe also take care of the Ti-86 port but no promises there yet.

--AlienCC
aforsy
the leaping penguin

Posted: 16 Sep 2005 06:37:00 pm    Post subject:

if the "tester" role has been created, then i'd like to be one, so sign me up, AlienCC.
MissingIntellect

Posted: 16 Sep 2005 09:34:09 pm    Post subject:

aforsy wrote:
if the "tester" role has been created, then i'd like to be one, so sign me up, AlienCC.
[post="56155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I can't speak for the whole team, but I think it's a bit early for that right now. Wink
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 16 Sep 2005 10:51:16 pm    Post subject:

I agree we aren't ready for testing yet, I don't even have my Ti-85 compiler setup yet, nor any code started to port over. There are a few things that must be done first, so its looking to be about a week before I can get there.

Usually I like to take care of the horrendously obvious bugs myself when I'm coding, before asking other people to crash test, but thats just me.

--AlienCC
aforsy
the leaping penguin

Posted: 17 Sep 2005 02:07:02 pm    Post subject:

AlienCC wrote:
Usually I like to take care of the horrendously obvious bugs myself when I'm coding, before asking other people to crash test, but thats just me.
[post="56173"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

heh, heh. true, it's too early for testing. but when it's time, i'm here Smile
shadowing