This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Robot War => Your Projects
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 24 Sep 2005 10:13:57 pm    Post subject:

Okay, here's another update straight from the RW news desk...
-----------------------
Changes have been made to the Robot War Strategy page. These adjustments are intended to make the game more intuitive and more fair to newcomers who won't have high-level teams to link-battle with. The project will be active as I continute to add the three final battle revisions and eliminate the program's five most dangerous bugs. But to keep things from being delayed any further, these will be the final rule changes to the game. All other development will remain in testing to ensure the program is rock solid.

Finally, since there hasn't been a new screenshot [on the webpage] in a while, here is the first-ever animation of the Robot Builder. As mentioned in the story page, character creation beyond the opening level is based entirely on allocation, literally opening up trillions of possibilities.
------------------
To sum it up, these are going to be the last changes to the game. From this point forward, everything will be debugging only.
kalan_vod

Advanced Member

Posted: 24 Sep 2005 10:56:26 pm    Post subject:

Looks like you have it all figured out Very Happy, glad to see this alive still.
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 25 Sep 2005 01:08:24 pm    Post subject:

I'm hoping to get this featured on ticalc and hopefully kickstart the 82 "industry" again. That section's been pretty dead in the past few years.
0oruneo0

Posted: 25 Sep 2005 02:14:57 pm    Post subject:

I think I remember reading they only ever featured one 82 program, Beatbox (?) or something.
Rezek
Better Than You

Calc Guru

Posted: 25 Sep 2005 02:27:26 pm    Post subject:

Acelgoyobis. Doesn't that count Smile?
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 26 Sep 2005 02:16:53 pm    Post subject:

Acelgoybis was a multi-platform release, but it did win program of the year along with beatbox in 04. And the latest phoenix version for ACE got featured to. It might be possible since the 82 section only gets about 2 or 3 major releases yearly now. I just hope it doesn't get overlooked by the archiving team.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement