This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 18 Nov 2005 08:00:48 pm    Post subject:

File Name :: Robot War: Project Darkstar
Author :: DigiTan
Category :: Ti-82 Asm Games
Screenshot :: [img]http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=119[/img]
Description ::
The first multiplayer RPG for TI-82 is finally here! Help Edgar on his quest to stop the evil Dr. Edmund from destroying the planet with his weather control machines. Pilot your team of robots through 5 vast regions and take down Edmund's Darkstar bases. Then use your combinational items and timed attack skills to gain the edge in Link Battle mode. Features the multiplayer-ready Linked Edition and the size-reduced Standard Edition.
*(Requires Shell CrASH 19.0)

View File
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 18 Nov 2005 08:44:36 pm    Post subject:

Makes me wish I had an 82. D'you think, if I try to load a TI-82 OS onto my 84+, it will work?
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 19 Nov 2005 06:21:24 pm    Post subject:

Heh heh. I'm afraid it's up to the porters on that one.

Looks like the game is on the ticalc archives now. If anyone has a check to try it, be sure to rate/review it there too so I can make adjustments to the v1.1 revision, because chances are the 83+/84+ versions will be based on that build. Finally, here's a preview of the arcade zone...

Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 19 Nov 2005 06:32:45 pm    Post subject:

what game is that? it looks like pong but it can't be.

btw, is 82 ASM similar at all to 83+. I just sure hope it's Basic is similar. (wonders why friend won't get an 83+ through school)
elfprince13
Retired

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 19 Nov 2005 08:44:50 pm    Post subject:

*knows from to buy a ti-82 from for cheap.....thanks God and Digitan profusely*
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement