This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Cemetech News and Announcements subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Announcements => Cemetech News and Announcements
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 27 Jul 2006 05:01:20 am    Post subject:

I applied some updates, so I figured I need to test the forum.

It was pretty minor, but I need to test making topics, posting, moderating, searching, and the usercp to make sure I didn't break anything.

If you find anything broken, please let me know.

-Jbirk
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 27 Jul 2006 05:04:11 am    Post subject:

It looks okay.

Let me know if you find any problems.

As for as I can tell all the modules that were replaced with new oens are working fine. Essentially, the modulse are all performing the same functions in a safer way.

-Jbirk
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 27 Jul 2006 09:10:43 am    Post subject:

This appears to be more suited to the Announcements forum. Moving...

...Well, to hell with that idea Razz

Last edited by Guest on 27 Jul 2006 09:12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 27 Jul 2006 12:24:43 pm    Post subject:

I noticed the number "0 0", "1 1", or "1 2" appear in front of the "user joined on..." stat under everybody's avatar. But that's all.
sgm

Calc Guru

Posted: 27 Jul 2006 12:46:44 pm    Post subject:

DigiTan wrote:
I noticed the number "0 0", "1 1", or "1 2" appear in front of the "user joined on..." stat under everybody's avatar.  But that's all.
[post="84859"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think that's residue from the Submissions/Downloads stats.
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 28 Jul 2006 03:29:44 am    Post subject:

I don't have a clue what that is, but I will admit to replacing a lot of PHP files.

In all, I replaced about half a MB with an updated half a MB of PHP.

As you know, half a MB of Text such as PHP is a lot. It is a whole lot. 8 Modules were patched, so I was being a bit modest when I said it was a little patch.

Anyway, I m oved this to announcements as suggested.

Last edited by Guest on 31 Jul 2006 05:34:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 28 Jul 2006 06:29:01 am    Post subject:

Aww so that's what that was. Was worried when I checked my email this morning that your account had been hijacked. Good to know that you really were just testing things Smile Great going with the upgrade^^
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 31 Jul 2006 05:35:16 pm    Post subject:

I removed the version number from the bottom as well. I think it is never a good idea to make it public knowlede exactly what you are running.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement