This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Cemetech News and Announcements subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Announcements => Cemetech News and Announcements
United-TI Archives -> United-TI Announcements

» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 03 May 2008 08:05:09 am    Post subject:

Weregoose wrote:
Fourth one with first one's bottom text with double letter-spacing?
[post="123162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That might be an idea. I'm still not sold on that font though.
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 03 May 2008 09:13:15 am    Post subject:

i prefer screen 4
luby
I want to go back to Philmont!!

Calc Guru

Posted: 03 May 2008 08:44:10 pm    Post subject:

The fourth is good, but if you wanted to use te third's test...
Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 04 May 2008 10:30:32 pm    Post subject:

TheStorm wrote:
yeah I guess your right the fourth is the best I just like how simple the first one is, its easy on the eyes.
[post="123158"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

that's kinda how I felt. The text doesn't bother me so much as the dithering/dots.
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 07 May 2008 01:53:12 pm    Post subject:

I also like the simplicity of the first one, but it feels a tad boring to me.
El Jaque

Posted: 07 May 2008 02:44:34 pm    Post subject:

3rd splashscreen all the way... looks awsome!
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 25 May 2008 09:42:01 am    Post subject:

I had to correct the title as I was typing it, to avoid bothering BrandonW. It's Nspire, guys, not nSpire! Get it right!

Anyway, if you have an Nspire (or a regular calc) grab the below file and please verify that it works as well as a regular Doors CS 6.1 build. If not, please report exactly what doesn't work. If you're interested in exactly what this changes, it repairs (as far as I can tell through careful searching) all instances of so-called "undocumented" instructions, specifically the sll (shift left logical) instruction and anything to do with IXL and IXH. TI failed to emulate these properly on the Nspire, hence anything that uses them must be modified before it works on the Nspire. I used sll c in my DivHLDE routine (divide HL by DE, leave quotient in HL and remainder in DE), and now am using scf \ rl c thanks to Iambian's suggestions at UTI.

http://www.cemetech.net/files/dcs6.8xk
pugboy

Posted: 25 May 2008 01:21:05 pm    Post subject:

I will check it out now Smile
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 25 May 2008 07:33:26 pm    Post subject:

pugboy wrote:
I will check it out now Smile
[post="123992"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Cool, thanks. What luck?
pugboy

Posted: 26 May 2008 11:21:24 pm    Post subject:

Works just like on my old 84+ :)

EDIT

It seems it crashes every time I press 2 on the apps menu (or any number) instead of scrolling and pressing enter. It says it encountered a "fatal error" but letting ut resume or crash does not seem to cause problems...

Last edited by Guest on 26 May 2008 11:34:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheStorm

Calc Guru

Posted: 27 May 2008 06:46:46 am    Post subject:

That's the Easter egg Dummy, You press two when entering Doors and you'll get that every time. Razz
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 27 May 2008 09:58:37 am    Post subject:

TheStorm wrote:
That's the Easter egg Dummy, You press two when entering Doors and you'll get that every time. Razz
[post="124041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hehe, exactly. OK, I'll consider 6.2 good to go then; I'll pack it up this evening. Yay for being ahead of schedule!
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 27 May 2008 01:54:39 pm    Post subject:

This is not really a big deal of a release, as I changed maybe ten lines of code total, but here's the official description anyway. Doors CS 6.2 brings ease-of-use, a mouse-based GUI, folders, networking, and more to your calculator. Run almost every filetype, including MirageOS, Ion, BASIC, ASM, and Doors CS programs. Extreme expandability and functionality for users and developers, plus a large and devoted support community. Now with an editor and more for BASIC programming, lots of tweaks and improvements, and full compatibility with the TI-Nspire. Check out the what's new in Doors CS 6.2:

» A new in-shell editor makes programming BASIC easy and fast. Based on the TI-OS editor but enhanced with hooks and tweaks, you can use the entire 8 rows to type.
» BASIC developers will also enjoy Instantaneous Goto and four new header formats with descriptions for flexibility and ease-of-use.
» Those who asked for a popup containing size and description info can rejoice in the InfoPop: simply hover over a program to see its size in bytes and embedded description.
» A multitude of bugfixes solve every issue reported from 6.0, including a new, perfected AP GUI system.
» The program management functions including copying and renaming are now more robust, handling all file types including archived and/or locked programs properly.

This release is the most mature release thus far of the Doors CS 6 line, and also includes an updated manual and the latest TI-83 release, Doors CS 5.1. Download, enjoy, and share!

Download: Doors CS 6.2
More Info: Doors CS Wiki
View: More Screenshots

Liazon
title goes here

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 27 May 2008 04:54:26 pm    Post subject:

Ah, another stepping stone to DCS7. Keep up the good work. And nice job on the Nspire compatibility. I'm surprised by how some minor tweaks in hardware really tripped up some programs.
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 27 May 2008 08:46:04 pm    Post subject:

Liazon wrote:
Ah, another stepping stone to DCS7.  Keep up the good work.  And nice job on the Nspire compatibility.  I'm surprised by how some minor tweaks in hardware really tripped up some programs.
[post="124046"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It ended up boiling down to basically a single line of code that was tripping me up. :/
pugboy

Posted: 27 May 2008 09:09:50 pm    Post subject:

TheStorm wrote:
[post="124041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Neutral

Ok then :biggrin:

I guess I should upgrade and test out the newest version Smile
Taricorp

Posted: 28 May 2008 08:45:13 am    Post subject:

kermmartian wrote:
It ended up boiling down to basically a single line of code that was tripping me up. :/
[post="124053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

SLL ftl. Smile
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 15 Sep 2008 10:26:00 am    Post subject:

Taricorp wrote:
kermmartian wrote:
[post="124053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

SLL ftl. Smile
[post="124058"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Exactly. Sad In other news, I miserably missed the DCS7 deadline, but maybe some day soon I will get it out. Smile
Ph34r_my_l33t_skillz

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 Sep 2008 04:28:18 pm    Post subject:

Is DCS7 actually finished, and you just forgot to release it, or did you forget to finish it altogether (I'm hoping it's the former)?
TheStorm

Calc Guru

Posted: 15 Sep 2008 04:46:21 pm    Post subject:

He hasn't gotten any of the work on it done that he was planning as far as I can tell he is just too busy and he will work on it when he gets a chance.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 27 of 28 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement