This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Cemetech News and Announcements subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Announcements => Cemetech News and Announcements
Ph34r_my_l33t_skillz

Advanced Member

Posted: 15 Sep 2008 07:43:30 pm    Post subject:

OK. Hope it's out soon though!

I love how Kerm's sig says -54 days till it comes out. Very Happy
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 04 Jan 2009 02:03:37 pm    Post subject:

Ph34r_my_l33t_skillz wrote:
OK. Hope it's out soon though!

I love how Kerm's sig says -54 days till it comes out. Very Happy

Hey, stop mocking my inability to finish projects on time. Wink
Graphmastur

Advanced Member

Posted: 27 Mar 2009 09:22:13 pm    Post subject:

I have some errors:
When my calc says to replace the batteries, and I try to start DCS, the calc crashes.
When I try to edit a large program, DCS freezes.

As for getting DCS out, what do you think of my idea? (The one I e-mailed you about)
JoostinOnline

Posted: 31 Mar 2009 12:55:51 pm    Post subject:

Graphmastur wrote:
I have some errors:
When my calc says to replace the batteries, and I try to start DCS, the calc crashes.
When I try to edit a large program, DCS freezes.

As for getting DCS out, what do you think of my idea? (The one I e-mailed you about)

I suggest you change the batteries Razz
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 11 Apr 2009 06:15:18 am    Post subject:

I second that. Smile And I'll have to look for the email you're talking about, I don't remember it offhand.
Graphmastur

Advanced Member

Posted: 11 Apr 2009 11:28:16 am    Post subject:

The one where you added functions to basic like you do with asm, and be able to have dcs export an asm program that gives the ability of the basic program to run without dcs on the calc.
Ph34r_my_l33t_skillz

Advanced Member

Posted: 25 Apr 2009 09:26:20 pm    Post subject:

Sorry for suddenly appearing out of the blue to post this (I know I've been gone a while. PM me if you are at any bit interested in why I was gone so long. It involves a failed attempt at building a computer Razz), but I was just wondering if there's any recent news of progress in Doors 7. Sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been answered, but I honestly can't remember what we discussed on the project (not so) recently. Just to be sure, 7 will work with the Nspire, right?
ztrumpet

Posted: 17 Jun 2009 12:31:25 pm    Post subject:

?????????????????
One question: Why does it say Doors CS 6.1.0 on the splash/title screen? It needs to say Doors CS 6.2.0 .
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 28 Jul 2009 07:42:53 pm    Post subject:

ztrumpet wrote:
?????????????????
One question: Why does it say Doors CS 6.1.0 on the splash/title screen? It needs to say Doors CS 6.2.0 .

If your version says 6.1.0, then that is what it is. All 6.2.0 releases are correct labeled to the best of my knowledge.
ztrumpet

Posted: 29 Jul 2009 08:20:13 am    Post subject:

I'm using the one from page 27 of this topic. It says 6.1.0
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 24 Aug 2009 09:29:01 pm    Post subject:

Give http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/398/39812.html a try and see what you can come up with.

Crosspost from Cemetech:
I successfully separated DetectType routine from VATProcessEntry routine, which itself has been separated from VATFind. DetectType now takes the address of a VAT entry in hl and returns the program's typemask in a and a pointer to a 16x16 icon in ix. a=$ff indicates the specified program is either hidden to DCS or invalid. This clears the way for the two most immediate items on my ToDo list:

:: Enhance RunProg to only take the address of a program's VAT entry as its input and deduce everything else necessary
:: Implement the RunProg vector.

Interestingly enough, I still have the space constraints listed below, although I have already added and implemented a third (empty) page:

Code:
Page 0 is 15832 bytes long (552 bytes to spare)
Page 1 is 16167 bytes long (217 bytes to spare)
Page 2 is 1426 bytes long (14958 bytes to spare)

1.4KB is already taken up by the vector table on page 3 as well as the skeletal ion library I have on each page for swift access to those routines without cross-page calling. After I finish the two items above, my next-most-pressing ToDo items:

:: Homescreen parser hook implementation to call RunProg
:: Chaining, if necessary?
:: Research and list all routines necessary for Celtic III and xLib emulation. Figure out what code can be reused and what needs to be written from scratch.
:: Implement BASIC interface to DCS GUI system
Graphmastur

Advanced Member

Posted: 24 Aug 2009 10:01:06 pm    Post subject:

GUI for basic. That would be great.
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 24 Aug 2009 10:08:30 pm    Post subject:

Graphmastur wrote:
GUI for basic. That would be great.

Indeed, although not too easy to implement. Might I recommend you make your voice heard over on the Cemetech thread if you have feature requests or suggestions? I check there far more frequently than here.
ztrumpet

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 09:53:23 am    Post subject:

Wow, I'm glad this is being worked on again. As soon as I can link to my calc, this is going on and Mirage is going off...

The link you mentioned also gives 6.1.0, but I've read the whole topic here and learned that they are 6.2s because of the features.
I'm testing this on Wabbit Emu and that might be the problem.

EDIT: Mirage will still be there to hide (easily) programs and for it's Alpha On hook. Kerm, if you added those features, I'd be happy...

Last edited by Guest on 26 Aug 2009 07:52:41 am; edited 1 time in total
kermmartian
Site Admin Kemetech

Calc Guru

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 08:55:18 am    Post subject:

ztrumpet wrote:
Wow, I'm glad this is being worked on again. As soon as I can link to my calc, this is going on and Mirage is going off...

The link you mentioned also gives 6.1.0, but I've read the whole topic here and learned that they are 6.2s because of the features.

EDIT: Mirage will still be there to hide (easily) programs and for it's Alpha On hook. Kerm, if you added those features, I'd be happy...

What is the ALPHA-ON hook? Is that the MOS trigger or the in-program interrupt?
calc84maniac

Elite

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 12:30:40 pm    Post subject:

kermmartian wrote:
ztrumpet wrote:

What is the ALPHA-ON hook? Is that the MOS trigger or the in-program interrupt?

I'm pretty sure it's the key combination (through a hook) for instant APD anywhere in the TI-OS.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 28 of 28 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement