This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
garrett01001

Posted: 01 May 2007 03:08:35 pm    Post subject:

File Name :: Reverse Snake v1.0
Author :: garrett01001
Category :: Ti-83plus Asm Games
Screenshot :: [img]http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=287[/img]
Description ::
This is a basic 'reverse snake' clone.. Nothing fancy seeing as it is my first game in z80 assembly.. features an unweighted highscore table (ie: difficulty doesnt affect ranking) and three selectable difficulties!

View File
frenchcalc1
جان ألعريم

Posted: 01 May 2007 05:32:38 pm    Post subject:

I like it, though you might want to consider longer clock time, since I can get to level five in less than a minute Wink
garrett01001

Posted: 01 May 2007 05:58:06 pm    Post subject:

the clock is perfect for this game.. it enables you to level faster on easy (instead of having to spend forever on the first few levels, which are impossible to die in), while at the same time making it more challenging for the hard difficulty..

if you don't like the clock speed then change it for youself.. to save you some time I will tell you where it is :)

(in the source code: rsnake10.z80)
line 339-340

Code:
ld   B, 3
   call   delayb

at the end of the "play_loop_fin:" label

change B to whatever you want
frenchcalc1
جان ألعريم

Posted: 01 May 2007 06:12:25 pm    Post subject:

I didn't mean that the timer is bad, it's just that it makes the first few levels pretty easy. I'll make the counter longer when I get the time Laughing
garrett01001

Posted: 01 May 2007 06:18:09 pm    Post subject:

first few levels are supposed to be easy (no matter what difficulty) ... what you want them to be the hardest? lol

and, slowing down the speed you move will just make it easier ... Neutral
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement