This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
Weregoose
Authentic INTJ

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 25 Aug 2010 10:16:01 am    Post subject:

calc84maniac wrote:

Here are the latest screenshots (second one is linked cause it's huge and has high FPS):

http://otbp.tifreakware.net/images/M20.gif

The most notable added features are Fire Flower and Fire Mario.

I still grin every time I see 12×12 Yoshi.

All I could really hope for is a world to explore. Thanks for providing at least that in your screenshots. Smile

Last edited by Guest on 25 Aug 2010 10:17:01 am; edited 1 time in total
calc84maniac

Elite

Posted: 26 Aug 2010 09:03:50 am    Post subject:

Yoshi madness!
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 26 Aug 2010 09:12:48 pm    Post subject:

I'm just always stunned to see the background works! On Z80 for cryin' out loud!!
annoying

Posted: 02 Jul 2011 06:41:28 pm    Post subject:

Is this alive I want a demo if it is convenient for you
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 02 Jul 2011 11:44:45 pm    Post subject:

It is, but it is dormant until Calc84maniac finishes working on TI-Boy SE and his other projects, as people said on Omnimaga.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 12 of 12 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement