This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Sonic => Your Projects
SonicBoom95

Posted: 22 Feb 2008 11:56:57 am    Post subject:

Would it be possible to include Super/Hyper Sonic in the game? I've missed playing as them for a while. Why confine them to a bonus stage? I've been annoyed about that for a while.

Just in case some don't know...

Super Sonic
Invulnerable, acceleration greatly increased, top speed slightly increased, higher jump

Hyper Sonic
Invulnerable, acceleration nearly instant, top speed same as Super, higher single jump with jump-dash effect on a second press. The jump dash damages all enemies on screen and catapults Sonic in a specific direction if buttons are held (if no buttons are held, dashes foward)

So, would it be doable?

EDIT: Hyper Sonic showed up in S3&K, where there were 7 "Super Emeralds" in addition to the Chaos Emeralds to be collected. Collecting all 14 would give your character their Hyper form. However, collecting only the "Super Emeralds" was impossible, as the portal to a certain-colored Super Emerald was opened by the Chaos Emerald of the same color.

EDIT x2: I'm surprised no one has replied. Do we not care so much?

Last edited by Guest on 08 Apr 2008 12:01:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
TylerMcL

Posted: 04 Jun 2008 10:10:10 pm    Post subject:

I care!!! Super sonic was the best in the old genesis games! I still have every genesis Sonic game that ever came out!

But unfortunately, I don't think I can help so much... yet -- at least. I havn't learned assembly yet :/ Feel free to ask me for anything at the end of this summer! My goal is to learn everything about Assembly over the summer.

So yeah, I think it would be an amazing idea for you guys to include, at least, super sonic! It will at least give a purpose to actually trying to get the chaos emeralds!

Keep up the hard work!
SonicBoom95

Posted: 08 Sep 2008 08:40:43 am    Post subject:

Actually, I have not worked nor ever will work on any of the projects in this forum. (As far as I know.) I just come up with ideas and piss off the people who are actually trying to do work about 8 miles behind that. I think ahead.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement