This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Website subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Provide United-TI with Feedback. => Website
anduril66
Anduril is the Flame of the West!

Posted: 12 Nov 2003 10:50:00 am    Post subject:

I don't think you can jump to Open Topic with the Jump to Forum menu (it is not on the list).
JacobdeHaan

Posted: 12 Nov 2003 11:52:06 pm    Post subject:

He speaks the truth!
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 13 Nov 2003 07:34:18 am    Post subject:

Why use a 'quick' feature that takes 1.5 times as much clicking as it would take normally?

Just click on 'United-TI' above the "We are working on the registration script for the logo contest.' part and then on the forum you want to go. 2 clicks.

It's 3 clicks with the jump to forum menu.

You also get an error when trying to go to 'other interests' for example.
Quote:
Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

Last edited by Guest on 13 Nov 2003 07:35:09 am; edited 1 time in total
anduril66
Anduril is the Flame of the West!

Posted: 14 Nov 2003 10:53:46 am    Post subject:

Actually, I find the Jump to Forum more convenient. ie. It's at the bottom of the page. Any ideas on why it would do that (not show up)?
JacobdeHaan

Posted: 15 Nov 2003 01:37:35 am    Post subject:

Weird, when I click on "Other Interests" nothing happens. Neither does anything happen when I click on any of the other forums (general, other interests, developement and programming...)
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 15 Nov 2003 07:03:13 am    Post subject:

anduril66 wrote:
Actually, I find the Jump to Forum more convenient. ie. It's at the bottom of the page.

I just use the back button on my 5 button mouse to get to the main board. :)

Quote:
Weird, when I click on "Other Interests" nothing happens. Neither does anything happen when I click on any of the other forums (general, other interests, developement and programming...)

I guess my pc was messed up (user's fault), removed windows xp and reinstalled windows 98se yesterday and now nothing happends when I click on those.
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 15 Nov 2003 02:34:05 pm    Post subject:

i have 98se and they all work. for me:
normal: scroll up, click main board, scroll down (sometimes),click forum
jump bar: click bar, select fourm
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 16 Nov 2003 05:13:30 am    Post subject:

This is starting to scare me, now I suddenly do get transported to the forum of choice via the jump bar, I used to have to click go first. Wacko
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement