This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Robot War => Your Projects
United-TI Archives -> Robot War

» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 18 May 2011 07:26:22 pm    Post subject:

Well, you've probably noticed I haven't been too active the past few months. I've had to deal with some major workplace annoyances and have been pretty busy reviving my electrical projects, plus learning some .NET programming on the side.

The good news is that Robot War: TI is still alive. The major make-or-break code restructuring is 100% complete; so the engine is almost ready to demo. Shortly, I hope to release a beta, which will include Oceanside, and some elements from the Prologue.

Last edited by Guest on 18 May 2011 07:27:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 18 May 2011 08:20:43 pm    Post subject:

I see, sorry about the work issues. I hope it isn't anything involving harrassment from employees or the boss. X.x

I am glad you're still doing calc stuff, though. I was really fearing last year that Robot Wars was slowly heading the same way Sam Heald's Zelda or the Sonic UTI project did. (which sucks when so much years of work were put into a project)
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 19 May 2011 12:10:44 am    Post subject:

[attachment=3475:float.gif]

To make up for the many delays, it's...it's...WHOA! AN AIR LEVEL!!!

Last edited by Guest on 19 May 2011 12:18:59 am; edited 1 time in total
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 02 Jul 2011 11:58:36 pm    Post subject:

Woah, I love the scrolling with the static background, plus you even got clouds moving o.o. Can we fall down?
Eeems

Advanced Member

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 01:50:25 am    Post subject:

Wow, I had forgotten about this project ( and yes this is a slight bump Razz )
Hopefully you are still working on this because I really was looking forward to this Smile ( although from the looks of it you are still working on it, just not posting that often about it )
geekboy1011

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 21 Sep 2011 10:07:49 pm    Post subject:

Another shameless bump in the honor of DAM that looks awesome digi! glad to see this coming along nicely!!
Xeda112358

Posted: 21 Sep 2011 11:56:19 pm    Post subject:

Yes, the screeny shows a lot of cool progress... It would be neat to know that this is still a project ! Great work so far!
JoeYoung

Advanced Member

Posted: 23 Sep 2011 02:31:56 am    Post subject:

I am ready to play this..... it has been a very long time.
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 09:44:53 pm    Post subject:

DJ Omnimaga wrote:

Woah, I love the scrolling with the static background, plus you even got clouds moving o.o. Can we fall down?

Yep! You'll spend a lot of time jumping from island to island here. Plus the few enemies in the area will try to push you off. Luckily, there is usually a tree or a stone to stop you. The castle-like indoor section has similar drop-offs.

Next step: fixing the annoying on-screen enemy spawning...

[attachment=3500:traffic_battle.gif]
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 10 of 10 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement