This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Releases => Your Projects
JoeYoung

Advanced Member

Posted: 18 Dec 2008 11:01:38 pm    Post subject:

File Name :: Pokemon Stadium v0.25 Complete Battle Simulator
Author :: metagross111
Category :: Ti-83plus Basic Games
Screenshot :: [img]http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=375[/img]
Description ::
It's just a Pokemon Stadium Clone, but it's just a start. The whole point of the project was to point out that programmer's are lazy. Whenever they come up with some promise of a decent Pokemon game, they have always failed to deliver. In the past, there has only been ONE exception to this rule. It's quite inspiring, actually. As busy as tifreak8x is, he manages to put time in over the years carefully optimizing his program and such. His goal is different, however; I believe he's just trying to prove a pure-BASIC ( though that term is sort of being skewed ) game can be incredible as well. I agree. So, this is a battle simulator, you get to pick one Pokemon of your choice out of six. Of all the six Pokemon, they have 22 attacks at their disposal to knock each other silly with, ending the battle when you forfeit or a Pokemon loses all it's remaining HP. What you will eventually catch on to, is that the battle plays out very similarly to Pokemon Red and Blue, all they way down to attacks, types, effects, and statuses! For those of you that DO read this, feedback is imperative. I listen to it a lot more than you think. Please, contact me with any bugs and/or suggestions about the program. Write a review, that feedback is useful because everyone sees it. Tell friends about my game. They may have comments as well. If you have any particular Pokemon you want to see in here sooner rather than later, I can manage that. For a final note, I do have to say Ticalc is getting it's act together. Way to go, guys! And don't forget to vote for 2008's POTY!

View File
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement