This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Your Projects subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Project Ideas/Start New Projects => Your Projects
fullmetalcoder

Posted: 21 Jan 2010 12:23:49 pm    Post subject:

quick status update :

fullmetalcoder wrote:
* debuger (the UI is almost done now I just have to connect it to the relvant part of the corelib)
* UI to manage calc2calc connection (it is possible to emulate a connection between every couple of calcs)
* screen capture (simple and if possible animated)

* debugger is now functionnal (features all types of breakpoints, disassembly, register view/edit) but there are still some things missing (like port view/edit and memory view/edit)
* Calc2calc connections can now be created/destroyed easily via the so called "manager" dock : simply expand the property tree of a calc and select another calc from the dropw down list of the link property.
* simple screenshots can now be made. it is possible to save the screenshot in any formats supported by Qt.

We should be able to release a beta soon (provided we find decent replacement skins that is) so stay tuned.
Mapar007

Advanced Member

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 02:49:31 pm    Post subject:

/me would love the emu to be able to edit flash... At times it's handy for apps.

(EDIT: the 'usual' tilem doesn't allow for it)

Last edited by Guest on 22 Jan 2010 02:49:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
fullmetalcoder

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 04:39:56 am    Post subject:

Mapar007 wrote:
/me would love the emu to be able to edit flash... At times it's handy for apps.

(EDIT: the 'usual' tilem doesn't allow for it)

Flahs support works fine (and it's not a recent addition to the core).
Mapar007

Advanced Member

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 05:58:10 am    Post subject:

I meant edit from the debugger (like you do with RAM), sorry for the ambiguity.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page Previous  1, 2
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement