This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Calculator Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
camdenmil

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 09:52:47 pm    Post subject:

I have tested all the functions of xlib, all the functions except for 11 (get calc type) seem to "work" (they do their function but some say error:syntax) Some functions work without triggering errors but some accomplish their function but trigger errors. Functions 1,3,and 9 trigger errors but still do their function. The rest work without problems, although ans is changed to what the unmodified real function would do on the first argument. Function 11 returns 1 (83+SE) on an 84+SE. Anyone know why some work but some don't, workarounds :confused:
calc84maniac

Elite

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 11:19:28 pm    Post subject:

For now, you can try using Celtic III instead, which has pretty good compatibility with xLib, and also has a ton of useful features of its own.
tr1p1ea

Elite

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 11:19:34 pm    Post subject:

TI have been messing around with things, might have to look into it!

Then again i dont think xLIB has been worked on in a while, you might be better off seeing how CIII fares.

Iambain?
camdenmil

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 04:25:57 pm    Post subject:

Thanks, I guess I'll start using Celtic III. It actually works in 2.53, has more commands and can run xlib programs :ohmy:
Iambian

Advanced Member

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 10:19:22 pm    Post subject:

CIII still has its fair share of problems.

The project hasn't been worked on for ages other than a few fixes and additions. I've got two other projects that I'm working on and those xLIB commands (at least the ones that haven't achieved full compatibility yet) are HUGE and demand a lot of time to work through.

Maybe it's about time for an update?
Graphmastur

Advanced Member

Posted: 21 Mar 2010 10:02:00 am    Post subject:

Iambian wrote:
Maybe it's about time for an update?

Yes. I do believe it is. Smile
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement