This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Computer Tech Support => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
Alonso

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 03:46:24 am    Post subject:

I can't open any document made and saved with my Nspire CAS pc software (the one that emulates the calc on the pc).
Half the times I try to open a document made in the software it says "This document format is not supported" and the other half it just crashes the software.

I can't open them in the calculator either, having the same problem as in the pc software (apart from the crashes).

I tried searching for solutions but came back empty-handed. I also tried running the program in administrator mode and in compatibility mode (OS is Windows 7) but to no avail.

Does anyone know what could be the problem and how to solve it? Any tips would be appreciated.
Levak

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 29 Jun 2010 06:22:28 pm    Post subject:

Hi,
I think that you already did that but have you check the OS version both on the TI-nSpire handheld and the Computer software. They have to be the same both.
We are actually with the OS 2.0.1.60 (compatible with n°2.0.0.88 for Computer software).
If the OS version is lower than the Computer Sofware version, there is your problem.

However, I had some bugs like that. The OS and the Computer Software are both the same, but it could not open the document neither on the Nspire, nor on the computer Software.
I have to say you that I've never found fixes to correct this issue.

Levak
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement