This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Contests subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Joint Programming Competition (Spring 2011) => Contests
Happybobjr

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 07:36:13 pm    Post subject:

What is going on?
Is the competition dead?

I haven't seen any new topics about people entering or anything.
Madskillz

Posted: 12 Apr 2011 10:06:40 pm    Post subject:

Happybobjr wrote:

What is going on?
Is the competition dead?

That is a good question Happybob, with the deadline for entries being end of May, I'm not sure if people are holding off or what. I'll pose a question soon just to see how many entries we might actually have. I encourage you to keep working on your entry though.
FinaleTI

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 03:31:37 pm    Post subject:

I may or may not be entering. I can't really say right now, as I'm trying to keep progress with my big projects, as well as doing some alpha testing for Correlation.
I am working on some stuff for an entry on the side, in case I can enter.
Deep Thought

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 08:03:58 pm    Post subject:

Madskillz wrote:

Happybobjr wrote:

What is going on?
Is the competition dead?

That is a good question Happybob, with the deadline for entries being end of May, I'm not sure if people are holding off or what. I'll pose a question soon just to see how many entries we might actually have. I encourage you to keep working on your entry though.

With these contests there are always a vast majority of entrants who submit their entries at the last minute, so there are probably a lot more entries coming. A poll's a good idea though.
FinaleTI

Advanced Newbie

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 08:24:37 pm    Post subject:

Deep Thought wrote:

Madskillz wrote:

Happybobjr wrote:

What is going on?
Is the competition dead?

With these contests there are always a vast majority of entrants who submit their entries at the last minute, so there are probably a lot more entries coming. A poll's a good idea though.

That's true. The Axe contest saw a lot of last minute entries, so it would make sense that could happen here.

I believe I've decided I'm going to try and enter. After all, you can't win if you don't play. I'll make a topic soon.
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 18 Apr 2011 01:18:29 am    Post subject:

The contest is still on. We are at least committed to that. $40 has been promised as a second prize.
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement