This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Cemetech News and Announcements subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. United-TI Announcements => Cemetech News and Announcements
NETWizz
Byte by bit

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 18 Apr 2011 01:28:13 am    Post subject:

Here are the Contest Rules:

You need to download the PDF to review them. Click "comment" in this news article to go to the actual thread and download the PDF attachment. You can, of course, also comment. :-)

Changes:

No guarantees all 7 judges will score each entry; however, the same judges WILL score all entries... We will try to get every judge to participate, but only judges who score each entry will have their scores counted (to keep things fair).

[size="5"]PLEASE POST YOUR FINAL SUBMISSION ANONYMOUSLY.[/size] YOU ARE TO CREATE A BRAND, NEW FORUM ACCOUNT (FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY.)

Quite simply, we want this to be objective and therefore will NOT accept any submissions that use your actual member names because we do NOT want to know who submitted each entry to keep things non-bias. Remember there is a lot of history here and many relationships among the staff and members that must NOT get inter-weaved in any way with the scoring process. Our Goal: We want to know only the anonymous screen-name who won not what member that screen-name belongs too. The winner WILL be privately contacted via PM and email!

We will announce the winner and wait to get any contact info to ship any shippable prize or where to send the Pay Pay... (only the minimum info is needed). I.e. If you win a PayPal prize, we don't need your shipping address.

We were supposed to announce the first-place prize April 15th, but we have not written a letter to any potential sponsors at this time... All I can promise for sure is that there will be a first-prize and that it will be better than the second prize, which is $40 (See PDF).

Last edited by Guest on 18 Apr 2011 01:43:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Happybobjr

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 06:45:38 pm    Post subject:

This confuses me.

Should I take down my topic about my project?
Madskillz

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 10:30:32 pm    Post subject:

I'm ok if you leave it up happybob. As far as I'm concerned we are going to leave the contest like it is. We/I don't want to make this confusing and how everybody was doing it is fine with me. (Meaning creating their own thread)

Continue to post in your thread. When it comes to your final submission, it should be as simple as replying in your thread with your final submission in it's compressed packaging.
Madskillz

Posted: 05 Jun 2011 10:12:57 pm    Post subject:

If anyone is going to submit an entry to the contest you have until 11:59 PM (MDT) tomorrow, June 6th to enter your entry.

Last edited by Guest on 06 Jun 2011 10:49:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    »
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 1 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement