» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
yeah it would look better if it was smoothed a bit
Playing with supernovas and filters in GIMP:

THAT is pretty sweet looking. Tut?
I did a modified version of this tutorial.
I'll write up a tutorial for my version later tonight Smile

... that is... if I can remember exactly how I did it ^^;;

[edit]I should record a video tutorial of this. That'd be fun.
KeithJohansen wrote:
I did a modified version of this tutorial.
I'll write up a tutorial for my version later tonight Smile

... that is... if I can remember exactly how I did it ^^;;

[edit]I should record a video tutorial of this. That'd be fun.
I'd love it if you posted that tutorial; we need more tutorials to add to the list for this site. Smile
Celestial:

And then I made another but it's a bit large, so I'll just post a link...
Infexted

Believe it, or not, both were created using the same technique in the beginning Smile
Plasma clouds! Actually, I think they're just a little too noticeable in the second one.
elfprince13 wrote:
Plasma clouds! Actually, I think they're just a little too noticeable in the second one.
Seconded, I like the first one a lot more. Nicely done.
Agreed. I fiddled with it for a couple hours and then realized there was nothing I could do about it with out changing the original result up too much. Not a great piece of work, just thought it was kinda weird so I'd share it Razz

[EDIT]
Pretty Cool.

Here's One That I Got:
@Swivel: Nice work with vivid-light/hard-light Razz
@Svakk: Nice use of liquify!
Here's a little something I whipped up in the GIMP; hope you like it:

Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

You host your GIMP images on adobetutorialz.com ?
foamy3 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

You host your GIMP images on adobetutorialz.com ?

I do.
That's truly stunning. Svakk, nice job, glad you're getting into GIMP. Swivelgames, not my favorite of your pieces, but still a nice effort. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
That's truly stunning. Svakk, nice job, glad you're getting into GIMP. Swivelgames, not my favorite of your pieces, but still a nice effort. Smile

Actually its photoshop but yeah. I've been doing tons of work in photoshop for people making posters and such. Some of them can be found at www.sytesphotos.com under the poster tab.
While glancing through the Candid Photos thread earlier for nostalgia's sake, I came across that one photo of Kerm and something struck me as odd. After spending many copious hours using the finest imaging software, I managed to remove all of the edits on the image and restore it to it's original form. This is that original photograph:

Clearly, the Kermspiracy has been revealed! O_O
lol squirrels.
Whoa, how did you find the squirrels under my crafty misdirection to convince everyone it was actually distributed by Cemetech?! My secret has been revealed, I must go into hiding and abandon DCS7.
NOOOOOO!!!!!
not the squirrels!!!!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 47 of 68
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours