thepenguin77 wrote:
My end, thank you for finding that though. What os version?

I cheated when it comes to displaying text. Instead of keeping all the text in my program, I just went looking for it in the OS. Currently it goes to the page that _sFont_len is on and starts looking for the font. I guess I'll either have to add a failsafe where if it doesn't find it, it searches the whole os, or include my own set.

Edit:
I display my own text since vPutS disables interrupts.
Ah, good deal, let me know when you're able to gimme a version that fixes it to test. I was trying under 1.19 I think, although I also have 2.53MP running on a second emulator, but I think I was running on the 1.19 calc before it crashed.

If you were using DCS, you could use this non-interrupt-touching beauty: http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=DPutMap
Ahh, yes. If only I used DCS... l○l. Though I still wouldn't use it because I try to do everything myself, plus that one can't do grayscale text.

This should work for you. I used _Load_SFont this time which by nature must be on the same page as the small font.

Edit:
Take that "0x5"

Edit2:
Even better.
thepenguin77 wrote:
Ahh, yes. If only I used DCS... l○l. Though I still wouldn't use it because I try to do everything myself, plus that one can't do grayscale text.

This should work for you. I used _Load_SFont this time which by nature must be on the same page as the small font.

Edit:
Take that "0x5"

Edit2:
Even better.
Err, still problematic. Looping at same address. Definitely 1.19 this time. Does it help you to know that page 0 is in Bank 0 and Bank 1?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours