Well, on my site, whenever you click a lick to goto /forums it brings me right back to the index, and it has never done this before, what should I start, what information do you need?
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Well, on my site, whenever you click a lick to goto /forums it brings me right back to the index, and it has never done this before, what should I start, what information do you need?
Do you have FTP access? If so, can you get the .htaccess from the / and /forums folders?
KermMartian wrote:
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
Do you have FTP access? If so, can you get the .htaccess from the / and /forums folders?

Yes I can.

Download here

The .txt is from the folder containing my index, while the other is the one in the forum.[/url]
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:

Yes I can.

Download here

The .txt is from the folder containing my index, while the other is the one in the forum.[/url]
There's nothing in those that would be causing this. Is it any page under /forum? What if you go to the url manually? Can you give a sample URL?
I don't know if it's any page inside /forum, if I goto the url manually, it still redirects.

The forum link is
choose-game.com/forums

Edit: I've got to get going, I'll bump this thread when I have some time.
xXEpicxXXxFailXx wrote:
I don't know if it's any page inside /forum, if I goto the url manually, it still redirects.

The forum link is
choose-game.com/forums

Edit: I've got to get going, I'll bump this thread when I have some time.
I notice that your actual forum (/mambo/index.php?someotherstuff) has a ton of spam on it. Smile I'm trying to think what might be causing this...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours