WhiteValkery wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Maybe just an update for people who got video cards that makes 4:3 games look distorted on 16:9 displays, as well as a fix for the color glitches on Windows 7.

Otherwise the game is fine as it is I think, although I do love SC2 a lot. My worry, now, is if the original SC receives no more updates, then hackers will invade it and it's not gonna be fun anymore for people who play legit. Also, most melee games are Fastest Money Map ever, now. I do not mind a few games on that map every now and then, but there are hardly anyone playing original maps anymore...

really?
i am not so sure about that...
i usually play python and BGH and i am pretty sure BGH is an original map...
and some games still use maps like wheel of war and some other stuff....
the one i dont really like is jungle rumble haha

oh... and i think they will keep updating it...
too make hacks and stuff...

p.s. i used to be called schoolhacker XD
but i only use my hacks, such as drop hack, when either other idiots are hacking or doing something really annoying and been a a or something... i especially hate those people who make new accounts and call them selves noobs and open a game called 2v2 noob and wait for prey...

plus i have anti anti drop hack... so dont think you could drop ME when i try to drop you! or drop me when i am beating you!

XD though i have not played for a while now... stupid university... T.T
I guess I may not be very lucky then... I see some BGH here and there, but rarely. I used to see Python as well as Lost Temple, but rarely anymore.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Maybe just an update for people who got video cards that makes 4:3 games look distorted on 16:9 displays, as well as a fix for the color glitches on Windows 7.

Otherwise the game is fine as it is I think, although I do love SC2 a lot. My worry, now, is if the original SC receives no more updates, then hackers will invade it and it's not gonna be fun anymore for people who play legit. Also, most melee games are Fastest Money Map ever, now. I do not mind a few games on that map every now and then, but there are hardly anyone playing original maps anymore...

really?
i am not so sure about that...
i usually play python and BGH and i am pretty sure BGH is an original map...
and some games still use maps like wheel of war and some other stuff....
the one i dont really like is jungle rumble haha

oh... and i think they will keep updating it...
too make hacks and stuff...

p.s. i used to be called schoolhacker XD
but i only use my hacks, such as drop hack, when either other idiots are hacking or doing something really annoying and been a a or something... i especially hate those people who make new accounts and call them selves noobs and open a game called 2v2 noob and wait for prey...

plus i have anti anti drop hack... so dont think you could drop ME when i try to drop you! or drop me when i am beating you!

XD though i have not played for a while now... stupid university... T.T
I guess I may not be very lucky then... I see some BGH here and there, but rarely. I used to see Python as well as Lost Temple, but rarely anymore.

yeah... i usually just make python games these days for 1v1 or 2v2
Ooooh, you're talking about a map or level called Python, not the programming language. Very Happy Now I understand. What about Starcraft 2, though? I assume there are relatively few hacks going on in that so far?
I wouldn't be surprised if some hacks already existed for it. I personally do not hack, though. For APM (Actions per minute) whores, replays lets you know your APM anyway (and other player's), not to mention some people spam APM early in the game to inflate their stats. For those who are curious, my average for an entire game (unless I do a 6 pool rush) is around 60. I heard some people have average APM of 120-150 x.x

One thing I love about Starcraft II are banelings and roaches. Send a bunch on the enemy army, and it's completly gone, opening the path for your other army. As for roaches, I love how they can move while burrowed. I really miss lurkers, though. I used to love doing lurker drops.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if some hacks already existed for it. I personally do not hack, though. For APM (Actions per minute) whores, replays lets you know your APM anyway (and other player's), not to mention some people spam APM early in the game to inflate their stats. For those who are curious, my average for an entire game (unless I do a 6 pool rush) is around 60. I heard some people have average APM of 120-150 x.x

One thing I love about Starcraft II are banelings and roaches. Send a bunch on the enemy army, and it's completly gone, opening the path for your other army. As for roaches, I love how they can move while burrowed. I really miss lurkers, though. I used to love doing lurker drops.

i saw some tailors for zerg though... they should be available for you during campaign and stuff... like how wraiths, goliaths and vultures for terran... and i saw some lurker action there

as for hacks...
when ever a new blizzard game comes out... that's when there are the MOST bugs and loop holes available for hackers to exploit... to expect a huge explosion of hacks and patches for at least 4 to 5 years i say...
Kllrnohj wrote:
Thought this was pretty fun, worth the read:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/374720742

Probably won't mean much if you've never played Starcraft - in which case die in a fire for not playing one of the greatest games ever made.

This was legitimately entertaining. Thanks for the link Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours