My package is now 2 days late and on the tracking page I see "THE PACKAGE WAS LEFT IN A UPS FACILITY".......did they seriously "forget" to put my package on the plane wtf?

inb4 snow storm
Don't live on crappy coast. Problem solved.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Don't live on crappy coast. Problem solved.
*best coast

Fixed that for you.
Suck it dry.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Suck it dry.
Which, the snow? I guess Ultimate Devr's package would have a better chance of arriving on time in that case.
haha, sucks for you Razz

for me, the things I ordered came right on time and one came earlier
UPS *finally* delivered my Bus Pirate today Very Happy
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Sounds great! Do you have any specific uses in mind?
My Casio Prizm is being shipped by UPS. Since there's no mail almost everyday here due to holidays, I have to wonder how long it will take to arrive at home or post office if UPS is slow. X.x
UPS isn't slow, they likely got delayed along with all those commercial flights earlier in the week.

Though, not helping this case. I ordered some headphones yesterday from Sony and choose 5-7 day shipping. Shipped out yesterday, arriving tomorrow. Via Fedex and it doesn't help that it's point of origin was 6 hours away from me.
Cool story Alex. Nobody cares.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
My Casio Prizm is being shipped by UPS. Since there's no mail almost everyday here due to holidays, I have to wonder how long it will take to arrive at home or post office if UPS is slow. X.x

Well, it would come earlier then a TI-Nspire Rolling Eyes
FedUP just delayed another one of my packages my a day Mad

KermMartian wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Sounds great! Do you have any specific uses in mind?

I'm using it to figure out why a certain project of Sami Kwaham's doesn't work Smile

BTW, this Bus Pirate is incredibly versatile for $30.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
Ouch, that sounds painful. Sad I should take such factors into account when considering my own (planned) Prizm purchase.
Here's some more shipping fail: a package that was shipped USPS snail mail got here faster than a package that was shipped FedEx Standard Overnight on the same day.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Here's some more shipping fail: a package that was shipped USPS snail mail got here faster than a package that was shipped FedEx Standard Overnight on the same day.
Wow, that's quite disheartening. Sad Sorry to hear it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours