Dear Anonymous,

I have been watching your driving lately with growing astonishment at your skill and finesse behind the wheel of multiple heavy metallic vehicles. I'd just like to thank you for all of the life-threatening joy you have brought me. Here are a a few behaviors I found particularly delightful:

1) Driving with your feet. It's just so amazing to watch.

2) Cutting me off repeatedly, then sitting in my blind spot and refusing to move even when I've had my turn signal on for five minutes. There's nothing like a good bite of frustration to start out the day.

3) Screaming at me when I'm a pedestrian because I took a whole 18 seconds to walk across many lanes of traffic while I had the crossing signal. One of these days, I'll be sure to enjoy it enough to bring my steel toed work boots for a nice little de-stress session on your bumper.

4) Forgetting exactly what those dotted white lines on the road are and remembering to swerve violently between them to preserve your personal space.

5) Not using your turn signal when you're about to place several thousand pounds of material moving at 75 MPH in my direct path. Who needs those distracting lights?

6) Talking on your phone and going 45 in the fast lane on the aforementioned 75 MPH road. We all appreciate your hard work to keep society running.

7) Violently accelerating and decelerating between 50 and 90 MPH. Give those brake pads a good test.

Cool Going 15 on a one lane 65 MPH road without lights... at night. You're obviously trying to evade the fuzz, so I should turn off my lights too.

9) Getting within 3 feet of my bumper and turning on your brights. I just love retinal burn-out.

10) Swerving into on-coming traffic. I completely understand your desire to kill the on-coming cars.

11) I go the speed limit (±5 MPH) just to annoy you because it's so fun. Next time I do that, be sure to speed ahead of me, then slam on the brakes in the hope that I will hit your bumper and pay the lawsuit.

12) Throw your drink out of the window right onto my hood. I love cleaning up after you.

13) It gives me such joy to cut in front of you when I'm about to miss the one lane exit to get to my important meeting when you refuse to admit me into the lane after a significant period of time with my turn signal on. Don't be afraid to tail me all the way along the ramp honking your horn

Your programming is likewise excellent. For example, your 28 kb header design for Prizm add-ins with 5KB of code was pure genius. I also marvel at your brilliant use of non-IE browser incompatibilities with MSN. There's nothing like a few dozen forced page refreshes and broken redirects to make me want to switch.
Haha, very nice. Smile Is it bad that when I read "drivers" I thought you were referring to software to support hardware until I started perusing the topic?
KermMartian wrote:
Haha, very nice. Smile Is it bad that when I read "drivers" I thought you were referring to software to support hardware until I started perusing the topic?

Same here Razz
calc84maniac wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Same here Razz
Hehehe, glad to hear that it's not just me. While we're on the topic of geniuses, I love when people ask obvious questions (cf. Blue Collar Comedy's "Here's Your Sign"-type questions), and I try to catch myself when I start to make them myself.
KermMartian wrote:

Me three Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:

me four!

Err, yeah, I know all those things are annoying. Especially number 7.
number 7 always happens and I nearly died multipal time bacause of it Sad
graphmastur wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

me four!

Makes me very glad that as an inhabitant of a major metropolis, I get to use our excellent mass transit system and don't have to deal with driving. Smile
Kerm, jeez, I would never drive in the city if I had a license. How in god's name would I park?
My mom does #7 frequently and it annoys the hell out of everyone else.
This is one and the same person?
DShiznit wrote:

Well she is endangering the lives of other people, tell her "GOOD JOB" from me *madface*
graphmastur wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

me four!

Me 5!
KermMartian wrote:
calc84maniac wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Same here Razz
Hehehe, glad to hear that it's not just me.
Same here too, and I started getting ideas when I read the "Dear Anonymous" part. I wondered what would a software driver topic have in relation with 4chan. Razz

I hate bad car drivers. I do not have a car so I can't judge everything, but I especially hate people who drive at 1 mph then suddently stops, blocking everyone way in the parking lot.

What I hate even more are drivers who wait until you're almost behind them THEN they start moving backwards, slowly. Sometimes it's like they did it on purpose to annoy. IRL trolls? Rolling Eyes
graphmastur wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

me four!

Five!
elfprince13 wrote:
graphmastur wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

me four!

Five!

Six!
Oh no, let's please not turn this into a spammy counting thread. Laughing DJ Omnimaga, I think he was addressing anonymous people, not Anonymous specifically.
DShiznit wrote:

Punch her in the ovaries.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours