Quote:
Dear Leroy,

My family and I are grateful for the outpouring of support and warm wishes from the thousands of Americans who have signed the Republican National Committee's card celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the birth of my father, Ronald Reagan.

If you have not had a chance to visit the website honoring our 40th President or to sign his card, please do so today. I've also posted a video tribute to my Dad there that I hope you will take a moment to watch.

After you've signed the birthday card and watched my message, please take a moment to help keep the legacy of Ronald Reagan alive and honor his love of our Party and country by making a secure online gift of $25, $50, $100 or more to the RNC.

Leroy, your generous contribution to the RNC will be immediately put to work laying the foundation for electing the next generation of Republicans who embrace the core conservative principles my father believed in: limited, effective government, lower taxes for all, and a robust national security.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to visit the RNC's special website honoring my father and for your generous support of the Party he loved.

Sincerely,

Michael Reagan

P.S. Leroy, my father and our nation's 40th President, Ronald Reagan, dedicated his life to America and strived throughout to keep our nation "a shining city upon a hill whose beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere." Please join in the celebration marking the 100th Anniversary of his birth this February 6th, by visiting the RNC's special website and making a secure online gift of $25, $50, $100 or more to help elect Republican candidates in his mold. Thank you.

That's twice in one email the RNC whored out their savior for quick cash, for those of you keeping score at home.
Pretty typical.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours