Thanks! Btw, are the sprites next to the water (not the trees) recognizable as bushes?
To me they are Smile
Ah, nice. I think i'll remove some of the dithering from them. And I'm creating bigger trees for other areas.
Edit: I need help with those big trees. Can anyone create a 32x32 Oregon Pine? Thanks in advance!
Whoa, 32x32? I can give it a shot, but I still can't do anything until tonight or tomorrow due to finishing my work for the semester. Smile Also, these are looking really great, sorry I haven't had time to comment on them!
nah, I'm fine with 24x24 on a 32x32 grid as well Smile
aeTIos wrote:
nah, I'm fine with 24x24 on a 32x32 grid as well Smile
Sounds good, I'll hopefully give it a try, but I hope that others will do the same. I'll also have to Google what exactly an Oregon pine is. Wink
Those graphics are pretty awesome good sir!
Thanks, and a oregon pine is exactly the same as a douglas fir. Smile
Oh, I just can't see them because they link to Omnimaga, and I'm banned. I'll get on CloudBrowse or something similar and try to see it later. From the sounds of it, they are pretty awesome graphics Very Happy
This is on hold until July 15, due to Omni contest. I'll resume as soon as my entry is finished.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours