Progress:
Choice Endurance 2: (TI-83+/84+ version-- (Done)(TI-86 version- Aside until done with CE 3 for TI-83+/84+)
Choice Endurance 3: (TI-83+/84+ version-- (Code-wise Done (Just naming people)
David's Epic Journey: (Will learn how to make after CE 3)
Great job, adamac! Are you going to pack these all up and release them together, or what?
CE 1-3: yeah they'll be together.
DEJ: separate (not CE)
Actually, everything's going to be separate
adamac15 wrote:
Actually, everything's going to be separate
Sounds great. So have you gotten a chance to make progress on this yet, or are you still busy with end-of-semester responsibilities?
Still busy. Right now I'm trying my best not to fail this year. It all depends on the Exams. Next week is the last week (and also exam week for me), so I'll try to do some coding after next friday (perhaps that afternoon)
i have started back working on my projects and going to release a beta version of CE 1 before i put out the final thing.

EDIT: Had to start over on CE 2. Working from beginning.
There will be a change: CE will now become CS (Choice Survival). This way it makes more sense (the way i have it now). Now to figure out how to mark people you beat out.
Quote:
Now to figure out how to mark people you beat out.

You could use a list for that.
souvik1997 wrote:
Quote:
Now to figure out how to mark people you beat out.

You could use a list for that.
List? How would I do that on a TI-86?
Can you use the lists such as L1, L2, etc. on a TI-86? If you can, you can access the nth element of that list with L1(n), L2(n), etc.
I don't really know if you can or not. I'm still new at the TI-86. If only i had a TI-84+ again......

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours