elfprince13 wrote:
I agree. Just pointing out that you can't claim that some things are "unreasonable" when people clearly have reasons for believing them. Whether those reasons are well justified is a different matter.

Ok, that makes sense. Noted.
Sidebar: don't succumb to the temptation of image macro posts! This isn't 4chan; we hold intelligent arguments consisting of words.
It was part of how I wanted to express myself, but ok.
Qwerty.55 wrote:
It sounds like everyone's missing the obvious for the party lines: People in both parties are morons. Anyone disagree?
Nope, couldn't agree more.

I mean granted, i get confused on my facts every once in a while, and I sometimes mess up what I want to say, but come one people, changing the Wikipedia page?? Wow.
[quote="graphmastur"]
Qwerty.55 wrote:
It sounds like everyone's missing the obvious for the party lines: The are People in both parties who are morons. Anyone disagree?

Fixed
I believe that is supposed to say "there are".

I have no argument for that either Razz. Especially applicable to presidential candidates.

Edit: Hey, we just found common ground! Laughing
willrandship wrote:
Now that cheerleader is a creepy

It was mostly in response to the Klingon face palm, I dislike political cheerleading and just calling the other argument stupid with no reason given. Though it seems as if the post with it was removed.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours