Anyone play and still remember the rules. I'm working on a quick rules and strategy guide for it for younger kids at a camp that I work at. Can you guys read and comment for me. Thanks.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?r9g97s5i9js0rs0
Password: magichelp
Got an error when trying to look at it. I recently wrote a quick start guide, but I left my flash drive at work (with the file on it).
Same here.
Hmm, this looks interesting, what will this guide have over the instruction manual given to you with certain Magic decks and packs?

Well, other than being easy to read, the instruction manuals I have are usually in poster form, and are very hard to fold back into their original, compact, form... >.<

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours