And of course they haven't discovered anything above 118 (or even #117, last time I checked) and probably won't for years. Every row is much less stable than the last.
yup.
Edit:
Made a search routine! Now you can search all elements. (Name, number, symbol)
I am creating an input routine atm. If I finish that, I'll upload a showcase version (language = dutch, so its not recommmended to use it at school)
I'm done with the search and input!
you can now input your search query and within 1 second you get the information about the element.
uploading asap.
Cool! That really sounds AWESOME!
Thanks!
I saw you uploaded a dutch version on omnimaga. Smile
That won't work. Re-uploading separate files Smile
TiLP is a weird thing with groups D:

EDIT: You can download the files here
I like tilp, ypu just have to remember, that you can't send groups.
I know.
Edited post above, there's a download link in it now. (actually, I have to zip it Razz)
When will the english version be out?
few days. maybe tomorrow.
cool! I'll download. Smile
I'm creating a german and maybe french version as well.
Cool! I'll download then instead the German one, as I am German. If you need help translating just ask. Smile
yes please. Actually I am busy translating it to english now.
lol. If you are finished with that you can send it me, if you want and i'll start translating. But i need the enlgish version, because I can't speak dutch
I see.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours