Except, of course, that I had nothing to do with that...
Actually, I've got a chan now on #efnet, the unofficial official TI community server.

#ltwttf = Leading the Way to the future
.rc.efnet.net
good, I like it, though I may need to be remined again when I switch back to a win32 OS again
dealio.
hmm if I remember correctly didnt #cemetech.net on wolrdnet was h a c k e d by your bot, not by allyn? Its actually #cemetech, #cemetech.net on UTI and Efnet which got owned by allyn if I remember

EDIT: fucking shit of censored fucking feature on the forums Just Joking
OK, finalized:

#ltwttf = Leading the Way to the future
irc.efnet.net
I do hae a way for you to get back into the Worldnet one though too. Dropping the channel and then joining and re-registreing it should clear its mode so that you can go in.
Oh ok, but I'm really happy on efnet now. Very Happy
I think EFNet is better, being all the other chennels I visit are there
Yeah, that's why I like it. All the ti chans are there.
yup...i love efnet...

it would seem to me that there must be a way to get the botnet out of there... but i dont have the ability (AKA, ownership) to do so right now... or probably ever Smile)
I actually like that the botnet's in mine, saves me the hassle of hostile takeovers. *cough* *cough* Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours