Click here for a quick demo.

As nobody (except maybe Kerm) knows, I am a big Kamen Rider/Super Sentai (Power Rangers) fan. Recently, I came into possession of some cardboard. Due to my brokeness, the wheels started turning and I got the idea to make this henshin belt out of cardboard. Currently, I have 9 sheets of single-wall cardboard and some cereal boxes lying around. But, I'm getting stuck on a little detail.

When you put in the Rider Ticket (the black card), there is a small peg in the belt and it guides the centerpiece to rotate in a certain direction (clockwise for Vega Form, counter-clockwise for Altair Form). This rotation forms the yellow "V" or the green "A" on the belt.

How can I make this piece rotate the correct way AND snap back to its original position after the card is pulled out?

EDIT: Fixed the YouTube link and realized that this is one of the more cognitive posts I have.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours