Hey guys,

Here's the project I was working on since one or two months : a SolidWorks-like program for the z80 calcs.

On Ti-Calc I saw that there already was one for the 68K line, so now there's one for z80 !

Here's the 0.1 beta ; it'll have many features, but it doesn't right now Razz

So, here are the commands :

▪ [+] to add a vertex. When you're in the vertex adding window, just choose the coordinates of the vertex and then click Add. For X coordinate, 48 is origin and it's 32 for both Y and Z.
    ▪ [del] to delete the last vertex. A popup will make sure that you really want to do that.
    ▪ [2nd] for zooming and [alpha] for dezooming
    ▪ Arrows to rotate the object
    ▪ [clear] to quit

There isn't any saving support yet, but I'm working on it.

You must run the program under DCS7, since it uses the AxeDCS axiom (by me) for the GUI stuffs.

The screen is pretty slow ; the program runs perfectly at 6MHz.

Share comments Smile

Version 0.1 beta : http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=15061.0;attach=14159
Cool!

Will there be a graphical editor with 4 windows, one xy view, one yz view, one xz view, one "rendered view"?

It would be cool if you could do that and use the mouse to click and add verticies.
I don't think that's possible =/ for now I think I'll just carry on the way I started.
Looking good matrefeytontias!
It looks pretty awesome, but I have to say the rotation of the square in the axes perpendicular to the screen when the square was also perpendicular to the screen was looking a bit funny.
I'm happy that you're making good use of the DCS GUI API, in Axe no less! One of these years I definitely need to add the ability to type numbers into those spinner inputs.
Thanks all Smile

@elfprince13 yeah xD the precision is pretty low, due to integer-only numbers.

@KermMartian yeah, it might be better than spinning if you want to choose numbers that are far from the initial value.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours