I created a coding program that takes a message and turns into a pixel code that I designed. It will store characters fore less than a byte in pictures. One picture will hold 950 letters. The decoding is a little slow but it's worth it.
Suggest ideas to speed it up. I will try to post the program online soon.
Maybe use a asm library like celtic 3 and then just output the raw data into a picuture. would be able to be read back really fast. Tho it would hold a lot smaller of a message.
I would have to learn asm first
no its a basic library it is part of doorsCS look at the wiki Very Happy http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php/Developers%27_SDK
O. That's a cool idea... It might be kinda hard considering the way I programed it...
We prefer that you edit your posts when it's within 24 hours. After that prefer to post after yourself. Also, we favour quality over quantity so please try to refrain from one word posts Smile
comicIDIOT wrote:
We prefer that you edit your posts when it's within 24 hours. After that prefer to post after yourself. Also, we favour quality over quantity so please try to refrain from one word posts Smile
Yup, as comic suggests, we hold our users to a high standard of post quality and coherence (and spelling and grammar), so we'll probably remind you one or two times more. Glad you'll be posting your program online in the Cemetech File Archives soon.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours