Hello TI-Fanatics,
I just got a TI-Nspire in the mail today, and I wanted to connect it to my computer. I'm using a Mini-B USB to USB cord and the TI-Nspire Computer Link Software. When I plug the cord into my calc and the other end of the cord into my computer, it says that it cannot find a handheld. When the calc is plugged in, it automatically turns on, so I'm assuming that it's a good connection. Do I need to buy a different cord? Please help me Crying

-SuperMew98
You might try restarting your computer and reconnecting, and possibly trying a different cord, since I'm pretty sure it's the standard mini usb for most electronics. From there, not sure.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours