Rules: Do not just post in here unless you have a possible problem/solution for the current ERR: being discussed.

First we will start with ERR:SYNTAX, and the possible ways of getting this error, and fixing it...

ERR:SYNTAX

Attempting to run an asm program from the homescreen/program | Either use an Assembly shell to run the game/program, or try using the Asm( command, found in the catalog by pressing [2nd] and [0].

Happens when a program is running | Check to see if you have too many End statments, to see if you might have mis-typed in a list or matrix, or if you might have the wrong syntax of how a comand should be.
Occurs after typing and pressing enter at the homescreen while doing four-function math, ie + - * /. | You have something like two operators together (eg 56+*6), a leading operator without Ans (eg +6 instead of Ans+6), two decimal points in a number (eg 5.634.2+1) or some similar typographical error.
Occurs when running a BASIC program - Not having the proper ASM Library installed |Read the readme that came with the program. Commanly you will either need Omnicalc or XLib
Occurs when you press GRAPH or go to the drawing or graphing screen. | Check the Y= screen and ensure that there are no typographical errors in any of the equations. Ensure that you have not used an invalid variable in an equation, like a program or matrix.
ERR:MEMORY

Recieved an ERR:MEMORY while playing a game | This is usually caused by bad programming, as the calculator is not being able to reach an End statement when it is supposed to after so many cylce.

Recieved this error as I tried to play my game/recieved this as I was playing the game. | This indicates that your calc does not have enough RAM to run the program. Free up RAM by deleting some programs, or archiving them, if applicable.

(I am compiling these on my forum, for easier reference: http://s4.invisionfree.com/TIFreakware/index.php?showtopic=227&st=0&#last )
Received this trying to unarchive, ungroup, or send files to my calculator. | You have too many items in RAM and have run out of room. Try deleting oir archiving programs and variables, then try again.

Received this trying to archive variables or send Apps to my calculator. | You have insufficient free ROM. Delete groups, archived programs, or Apps that you don't need, then try again.
[joke=hillarious]

ERR:RTFR

I recieved this error after installing a game and trying to run | This error indicats that you failed to read the readme file that came with the program, so you will need to delete everything and start over

[/joke]

(I need to go grab my manual during lunch so I can post some more. But I couldn't pass that error up. Laughing)
lol, two old standbys, rtfm and jfgi. Smile