Please help me! I had my CE connected to the computer and was sending a couple of files, then I closed TI Connect CE and was letting my calculator charge. Next, I decided to open the program editor, and it suddenly just froze. It does not respond to any keypresses. I disconnected it from the computer, and it still has the orange outline around the battery, meaning it thinks it is charging.

Also, it doesn't look like it is turning off and the cursor is still blinking. Please help!
Here is a picture:
Did you hit the reset button on the back?
I don't want to because I was working on something. But I guess I could. It would probably work after that.

Correction to my earlier statement: It actually does respond to keypresses, but it doesn't do anything except reset the wait until it turns itself off.
id try to remove the battery then put it back in. ive had to do it with my ti83 before,
I fixed the problem by just resetting my calculator with the button in the back. Because the battery in my CE is rechargeable and not meant to be taken out and replaced often, it would be more difficult to do that. But thanks for the suggestion! Kerm helped me see sense, and I remembered that I had my programs saved in a group called BACKUP, logically.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours